Donations from all our supporter have made a real difference to Brainhouse Academy. Over the last few years the money has been well spent:
- Every child and adult in the school has had a warm, nourishing meal three times in the school week
- Every orphan who lives in the school, around 250 students, has been fed every day of the week
- Every child can drink safe clean drinking water
- All the text books required by the school have been purchased and will provide new access to learning for the students for years to come
- All the science equipment required for the older students has been purchased, enabling the practical science exams to be taken
- Medical support was provided to two key adults involved in supporting the students
- A week’s senior leadership and strategy course was delivered, leading to the school leaders recognising the need to realise financial independence.
The ACEF team is also delighted to be able to report that less than 5% of our income is used to support our fundraising efforts in the UK. We work hard to ensure that as near as possible every penny raised is used to support the education and development of the young people who attend Brainhouse Academy.